Sunday, June 16, 2013

Birthdays!

I was able to go to Girls camp for 5 days this month! It was so much fun. I was able to bond with the girls and the girls really bonded together. Girls camp is such a great thing. Thank you to all who helped so I was able to go! 
I went a little picture happy with my kids when I got home.








The weekend I got back the Fongs had a birthday celebration for all three of their kids. We had a lot of fun celebrating with them.





I stressed over what to get these two boys and decided on these figurines and they were pretty excited. That made me happy. 


Next we have Jared's birthday! He is 29 years old. Sooo old!
He didn't want cake so we did brownies and ice cream. We also had mexican for dinner. Jared could eat mexican food for dinner every night.





Jared wanted to get out and do things for his birthday. So the day before we went to Springville splash pad. It was so nice and fun. Mae had a blast and Jacob loved every minute of it. Especially when his cousins got there. 



On Jared's birthday we went to the Payson pool. It is a very nice fairly new pool. But it was SO windy we could hardly enjoy it. The kids still had a ton of fun we just didn't stay very long. 


And last I don't think I ever posted these pictures we had taken by Anna Marshall for Mae's first birthday!
They turned out so cute... even though my kids weren't really cooperating. 





No comments: