Monday, July 1, 2013

Mid Summer

Sorry for all the plant pictures. This is really my first time planting a garden and it is fascinating.
I love the colors.

I LOVE the curly tips of pea plants.I finally got them strung up. A little too late so I was using wire to help them stand up and then I realized these curly tips are so strong and I could wrap them around the wire and they would hold themselves up!

It is getting hot in Utah. I broke out my ghetto pool and the kids love it. I usually would just have the sprinkler but I feel like I'm wasting so much water letting it run like that. 



recently Jacob has been bringing me blankets wanting me to lay them out on the floor. Then I will sit on it and say "nacks?" 




If there is water near by Jacob is in it. Jared was running the sprinklers to check them out and they made a big puddle in the driveway. Jacob was in heaven. 


2 comments:

Dan Townsend said...

Some of those tomatoes look ready to eat! Jacob is sure cute and I really want to squeeze those cheeks on Mae!

Amanda Kristeen said...

Wow! You're growing things!! Now that I'm in a house I'm going to give it a try, and I hope it turns out as great as your little garden! I'm impressed! Super cute pics of your kids too! Miss you!