Ok so i have so many things to blog about and so little time... i'm going to do a super quick run through of all the things i was supposed to blog but now its really not that important for its own post but i still want to put it up ready? go!
I took the time to pretend i'm a photographer.
I made awesome green beans from a pouch in the microwave! the most amazing invention ever!
We had our Final alphabet party... F night.
We drank from HUGE tea cups.

I spent about 4 or 5 hours making this strap for this purse. theres a longer story to go with this one but.. theres really no point... ok well real quick. i've always wanted a purse like this its bigger but its cute and it had a long strap and a short strap. the long one you could remove. i talked myself out of buying it the first time. a few days later i decided that was stupud and HAD to go back and get it. the only one they had left was one without the long strap. thats ok i don't need it. i told jared my tragic story because truthfully i really wanted the long strap. he came up with the brilliant idea of making one myself. so i did. there it is.
Spencer came over and made us 3 gallons of rootbeer!
And that in a nut shell has been the past couple weeks.
1 comment:
That's a pretty exciting couple of weeks! I don't have pics of anyting I've done in the past two weeks! I really like the tea cups and alphabet night. You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment