Thursday, April 3, 2008

i'm leaving on a jet plane!

welp its official! I'm going to see Jared on April 15! we decided i would meet him in California. i talked to him this morning and that's when we discussed it and asked off work and then bought the ticket all today! its been crazy but I'm going. oh by the way I'll be meeting his family too. On my request for time off form i filled it just like normal and checked the time off without pay box and filled out the reason for leaving: I'm going to see my boyfriend and meeting the family. about 15 min later i get a call from my supervisors. she sounded all serious. she said "i have to decline your request for time off because you checked the wrong box... you should have checked jury duty." and the started laughing and asked all about Jared. they were really excited so they gave me the time off! it made me laugh. so 11 days till i get to see Jared again! I'm going into it with the attitude of "I'm going to see Jared and his family just happens to be there." just so i won't freak out as much as i am.

No comments: