So i told you my camera was broken and thats why i couldn't take a pciture of the flowers jared sent me... well i thought it was broken because when i turned on my camera it said card locked and i couldn't take pictures.. well turns out theres a little yellow button thing on the memory card that slides up and down that locks and unlocks the card. thank you amanda for fixing my camera.
1 comment:
I would laugh at you, but I've totally done that too! (My sweet hubby loves to remind me of that everytime I use the camera!)
So I see that you added a little list of people. I love on being at the top of people's lists. (or the bottom because Kristen does hers backwards!) Despite the fact that lists are often done alphabetically and my name happens to begin with an A, I love being at the top! However, I see that you have strategically placed someone above me....normally I would be upset...but I guess I'll let it slide... since it is my SISTER! ;)
Post a Comment