Thursday, July 17, 2008
colorado
so once upon a time i went to Jared's family reunion. I haven't blogged about it because i have no pictures!! i hate blogging without pictures. Mainly because i hate reading blogs without pictures... its the same way with books... just kidding. So once i get pictures I'll blog more about it. Till then I'll tell you what to expect. So Jared and I flew up to Colorado Thursday morning... EARLY morning. We went to a resort there in Colorado. It was a nice place. Colorado is beautiful! The resort had a golf course which all the boys in Jared's family went golfing and i went swimming with all the moms and kids. There was a cute craft for people to do and stuff. We went white water rafting Friday morning. i almost died from how scared i was but i made it through. it was an experience... i might go again. i haven't decided yet. Friday was also the 4th of July so there was fireworks and stuff like that. We left Saturday. it wasn't that long of a trip and i left way more tiered then i came but it was fun. I can't wait to get pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i like your blog with or without pictures :)
Post a Comment