do you see that?.... DO YOU SEE THAT???
Thanks mom, for the wonderful genes you blessed me with. this is all your fault.
i was straightening my hair one day when i came across this big guy... in case you can't tell what it is.. its a great big grey piece of hair!! Kendle checked for more and couldn't find any. i guess I'm just stressing way too much.
2 comments:
I PULLED THAT BOOGER OF A GRAY HAIR OUT!!! HAHAHA.... that was freaking funny dude! :)
okay, I thought it was a really long hair coming from your arm. I was thinking...how could she have missed that?!?! it would, like, catch on things and stuff!
mom has some joanns coupons she was asking me if we could use for wedding wands and such and I was wondering about your colors!! pink and black? I am going to be in tucson for your bridal shower!! HOORAY!!
Post a Comment