Kendle has been my best friend for a long time. Ever sense my junior year! We've been through alot together. We've laughed. We cried. We've had some freakin good times. We've changed alot and yet we are still just as good of friends and we will be for a long time to come! I'm so happy shes in Utah now and I'm so sorry i went and got engaged so its not how we thought it was going to be but its still been good. I'm so glad shes here to help me prepare for a wedding. Especially finding a wedding dress! I love you Kendle!So for Kendles 21st birthday we HAD to do something special. we went to the ZOO! we were both way freakin excited!
Here's some of the animals we saw! they had an albino alligator! they called it the ghost of the bayou...legend has it that anyone gazing onto the blue eyes of the rare white alligator will be blessed with good luck for the coming year, and prosperity will surely fallow. ooooo! They also had really cute little monkeys and a really cool giraffe house where you could go upstairs and look into their faces. It was a way fun zoo.
we went to the elephant show. there was supposed to be two elephants doin stuff but the other one didn't feel like it so he walked away...
there was a pretty sweet gift shop too..


4 comments:
So when you said you saw a lot of animals all I could think of was "oh you saw Jared" Just Kidding looked like you had tons of fun!
What a fun birthday! Sounds like you guys had a blast. I love the Zoo! Woot woot for enjoying the zoo even though we're not little kids anymore...at least not in looks...actions are a completely different story...
aw!!! i love you too danielle! and oh man, we have had some good times!! that was the best freaking birhtday!!! thanks for everything! :) (and im sorry it took me so long to comment... i dont know whats wrong with me!)
Elle! I love these pics! And your collages are AWESOME! I love them! Did you use picasa? Miss you!
Post a Comment