Jared and I celebrated our 6 month anniversary Friday the 19th. Jared had to work that day but we went out to lunch to one of our favorite places we don't get to go to very much, Zupas. We love it. Its a cute little gourmet soup, salad and sandwich place.
Its been a crazy 6 months. Its crazy that it's been 6 months but we are happy and still very much in love. I think one of the most things i heard when i was engaged is that marriage is hard and the first year is the hardest. In my head i would think "yeah yeah i know". I knew it would be hard... of coarse it would be! lol I'm not stupid but I was kinda blinded while in that blissful planning my wedding-being engaged state. My eyes have been open and we've most definitely have had our ups and downs but every time we come back up we know and understand each other better and even love each other more because we have worked something out together and are improving together. I expect it will be this way for the most of the rest of our lives... I'm just hoping our downs won't be as often.

2 comments:
you guys are cute! we love that you are around so we can play with you!
hey! happy 6 month anniversary! im glad you two are happy... it makes me happy! :) i sure do miss you both though!!
Post a Comment