Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Jared... sorry its late.

I left Jared all alone on his birthday. He was so kind and let me go to tucson and let me visit my family even though it was over his birthday. One thing he wanted for his birthday was a computer desk for his future desk top computer and to study at when he goes back to school. He's been hunting non stop for a desk and while i was gone he got one that came with a dresser thing that was so useful as a TV stand! so heres the new additions to our second bedroom...

Good job Jared! I think it looks pretty good. So happy birthday Jared! I hope you enjoy and get good use out of this desk.

we are planning on actually celebrating his birthday soon... as soon as he has a night off work.

2 comments:

Kimberlee T said...

Happy Birthday Jared! Awesome desk! It looks like the TV stand is a matching file cabinet.

kendle sue said...

how perfect!

and happy happy birthday to jared... :)