This is a Campbell's soup recipe! I'm not sure how healthy it is so i just don't eat that much of it. Its like an easier chicken divan. its all made in one skillet and it doesn't make as much as chicken divan too. Just so you know it is made with 94% fat free Campbell's broccoli cheese soup!
my usual meal that i always eat because its yummy and easy is a piece of chicken with Italian seasonings with wild rice (shown above) and veggies. Recently i have found these steam fresh for one that are broccoli and carrots with Italian seasonings. So good!! sorry i don't have a picture of this one.
This is one that i just barely tried. I got these garden burgers at Costco because Jared has been grilling burgers a lot and I'm sure lots of burgers is not on diet rules. So i got these garden burgers that i sampled at Costco and they were really good. well I made one for dinner one night and just ate is as a patty and it got really boring really fast. I ate it as a burger and it was just weird. When i bite into something that looks like a burger I'm expecting a burger so i didn't like that. Well i have about 8 more of these burgers and Jared's not going to eat them. This recipe was on the box so i decided to try it. It is a wrap. It has 2 tbs of cream cheese. I used garden vegetable cream cheese. Then there is cucumber slices, bell pepper strips, grated carrots and i added olives. Then you just crumble the patty and roll it up. It says to use a garden herb tortilla rap thing but i just used a normal tortilla.
This is one that i just barely tried. I got these garden burgers at Costco because Jared has been grilling burgers a lot and I'm sure lots of burgers is not on diet rules. So i got these garden burgers that i sampled at Costco and they were really good. well I made one for dinner one night and just ate is as a patty and it got really boring really fast. I ate it as a burger and it was just weird. When i bite into something that looks like a burger I'm expecting a burger so i didn't like that. Well i have about 8 more of these burgers and Jared's not going to eat them. This recipe was on the box so i decided to try it. It is a wrap. It has 2 tbs of cream cheese. I used garden vegetable cream cheese. Then there is cucumber slices, bell pepper strips, grated carrots and i added olives. Then you just crumble the patty and roll it up. It says to use a garden herb tortilla rap thing but i just used a normal tortilla.
I love pasta. Who doesn't? Spaghetti and tortellini were a regular dinner for Jared and I. I have switched to wheat pasta and i don't eat it much. Wheat pasta is really very good. You can't even tell the difference. Everyone should eat wheat pasta. unfortunately its more expensive.
This is my dear roommates recipe called Yummy oatmeal bars! They really are yummy. Plus they don't have as much sugar or as much butter or Crisco as yummy chocolate chip cookies. So i say they are healthy! You can also mix it up too. The optional things you can put in them are chocolate chips, coconut, walnuts, cranberries or raisins! My roommate always did nuts, coconut, and cranberries. I did chocolate chips and coconut. Mmm mm good.
3 comments:
I think its funny that you love your food so much that you take pictures of it.
lol i took pictures for the purpose of posting it on my blog not because i wanted to remember it forever sheesh
dude! youre rockin this! good job!! :)
Post a Comment