Thursday, July 2, 2009

Beach Time?

I went to Jens house a few nights ago like usual and she was making a super sweet beach bag. I was like hey i want to do that too! SO i did!! Jen, Eithan, Micheal and I went to Joannes yesterday and spent 2 hours trying to pick out fabric... maybe the girls should have gone by themselves. There were so many cute combinations! Jen even got some more to make another one lol. So we spent the night cutting, ironing and sewing. Jen didn't get a chance to make hers last night but she helped me with mine. I'm so lucky to have such a cool sister and brother in law so close so i can come and eat their food and play games and do fun things like this while Jared is working his butt off. I sure love you guys!

AND i sure love this bag!!

2 comments:

kendle sue said...

dude!! do share!! i want to do that!! its super cute!! and totally looks like you! LOVE IT!! :) youre getting all cutesy and craftsy!! hahaha!!!

jen and michael said...

That bag is so awesome! I finished my other one but messed up on measuring again...so it's not perfect, but yours is sooo cute!