I was looking through all the pictures on my computer today. (i want to delete the ones i don't like or don't need anymore and put them on dvds to save if my computer were to crash) Currently and for a long time now i've been wanting to grow my hair out and have it long and layered and pretty. But i was looking at these pictures and i really think short hair is cute and fun. and it looks pretty good on me... In the past i changed my hair drastically a lot. Not in the color department but just the cutting part. Anyway heres a tribute to all my favorite hair days.
a couple of these my be versions of hair cuts or grown out hair cuts.
this isn't really a favorite but it is one of Kristen's and kinda fun. Sorry about the weird colors i like to play with editing.
This is my favorite of all time lol It grew out nicely too but i don't have very many pictures of it.
the Dani wig is definitely my all time favorite! But I do like your short hair. You are my hair idol, you know. I LOVE the top picture and I LOVE the curly hair picture with your birthday mirror mom says we need to talk, are you too chicken to call me?
2 comments:
the Dani wig is definitely my all time favorite! But I do like your short hair. You are my hair idol, you know. I LOVE the top picture and I LOVE the curly hair picture with your birthday mirror
mom says we need to talk, are you too chicken to call me?
I like them all...but I might be biased...
Post a Comment