Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Half Blood Prince!!!

SO Jared's brother Ryan had a Job interview with this company. Sometimes they get whole movie theaters just for their company and he got invited to one when they were interviewing him. Now that hes been invited to one hes like on a list and they invited him again to harry potter and he invited us to go too! I was super excited and when you go to opening night movies you have to dress up or wear a t-shirt or something! Jared didn't want to dress up with me so i was kinda bummed. I couldn't really find a costume anyway. But the night before i was talking to Jen and she helped me put together a harry potter costume. I'm so glad i did! it cost me 6 bucks! I got the skirt from DI and i painted the tie myself. I borrowed the tights and wand from Jen. I was the only one in the whole theater dressed up. There was other people that i saw that were dressed up too but they were watching it in different theaters and stuff.

I don't like posing by myself and Jared is no professional photographer... that's why i look so weird.
This is my excited face... Yay harry potter!

The theater was decorated for it. Love the candles lol and the welcome to Hogwarts sign.The company is called Digicert.

When we actually got into the theater they had a table full of all different free shirts. it was crazy how many people rush for free shirts. Jared got this many... they are all Larges... neither of us can wear a large. what am i going to do with these?
He did mange to get one small and one medium out of the masses of people and shirts. Now we can be matchy matchy with our awesome digicert shirts....

All in all it was pretty dang fun and I'm not going to comment on the movie because i don't want to ruin it for other people. I'll discuss it with you when you have seen it lol. Thanks Jen and Ryan for inviting us!

4 comments:

jen and michael said...

Michael will take a free t-shirt!! woot! I love the costume! It turned out great!

jen and michael said...

I just said woot for free t-shirts! I was not asking for one! I just was lamenting free t-shirt day from CC

Kimberlee T said...

Maybe you should apply for a job there and get on the "list" for free movies! Looks like you had fun

kendle sue said...

way too cute!! i love that we still dress up for movies! ba ha ha... thats awesome! im glad you did... even though everyone else were poopers! hahah... :)