Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tucson




Once upon a time
I went to Tucson with my sister Jen and nephew Ethan.
I didn't bring a camera because i really didn't have anything to take pictures of and both my sisters that were in town with me had their cameras.
And thats that. 


I went to Tucson and had so much fun! I had spring break off of work and thats why i got to go. Holy cow i don't even know where to begin on what we did. We celebrated Easter. We went to the mall and bought Jen clothes for her birthday. We got the kids pictures taken. I got sick. We went swimming. We hung out. I got to hang out with the two coolest single ladies ever Kendle and Nicole (love you guys!) We went up sabino canyon which i had never done before which is weird because i lived there for 6 years. Dad lost his cell phone. I also painted Kate's finger and toe nails and Ethan who fallowed Kate everywhere wanted his done too then Sawyer wanted to join in on the fun. For the sake of their dads i only painted one toe of the boys.

I did get some pictures on my phone but i don't know how or even if i can get them on the computer because i don't have a card in my phone. So i wish i could share those with you guys but maybe some other time. Here's some pictures i stole from my sisters.

Easter morning
Papa playing with the grand kids
Riding the tram up sabino canyon
It is pretty silly that this is the only picture of us sisters we got.
What the water in Tucson?
compare those bellies and try not to laugh! lol i love them
Bubbles


Painting nails
Oh my gosh i love this boy!
Best Buds! I'm sure glad kate still loves me after all this time being apart she still remembers us putting make up on together when she was just little... ok maybe she doesn't remember but the bond is still there
And i'm sure glad this boy warmed up to me and loves me too!
I just can't even say how much i love these kids and how much i love Kristen's candid shots


All in all i still think of Tucson as home. Maybe because mom and dad are still there or maybe because i have so many good memories but i will always love Tucson even though my husband and some other people may think its ugly.



4 comments:

kendle sue said...

too fun! what a cute family you are!! :) we loved being able to hang out with you for a bit!! i sure miss doing that more often...

Danielle said...

me too ken me too

Unknown said...

yea for posting and yea for a cute blog!! i am jealous...

The Stells! said...

so fun!! You know you can e-mail your self the pictures if you have texts :) thats how i get mine on to my computer