So once upon a time I was over at Jen's house and we made doughnuts out of biscuits. When we were looking up a recipe for homemade doughnuts I had come across a recipe that used all the stuff that i usually have in my house. So it was Sunday night and we were talking about doughnuts and how we wanted some. So i made some! After several trial and errors i got it down.
Also i was at Michael's today and found this! I thought they didn't make these anymore. They were my favorite when i was little.
4 comments:
those do-nots look delicious!
yummm! Please make some for our road trip!
they didn't save well. the morning after i made them they were as hard as rocks!
hahah! homemade doughnuts! thats fantastic! and i TOTALLY remember the paint with waters! i had a few too! i had no idea they still made them! how funny!! :)
Post a Comment