Saturday, April 24, 2010

It Was Fate

I saw this shirt in Tucson one night when we were looking for clothes for Jen's birthday. Kristen and I ran into Charlotte Russe to look at sandals. I didn't even have my wallet! i talked myself out of it and left. On the way home i just kept thinking about and told myself i'll go back and get it. No worries there was like 10 of them and they were all mediums. Then a few days later  i went back to get it and they were ALL GONE! none. nothing that even looked like them. i was so sad. So for a few weeks now whenever i was at the mall i always went to look to see if they had some. They did have others that looked similar but they were more expensive. Yesterday i went to look and was just looking around and there it was squeezed into other things right next to an extra large there was a small. I tried it on hoping it would look good and it did! Its one of those flowy kinds of things that you could go a size down on. I HAD to get it! and i love it.

Also! Remember our sprouts?? they've bloomed!

2 comments:

The Marshall Family said...

soooooo cute!!!

kendle sue said...

love it... and love your flowers!! :)