Jared and I bought our travel system! I'm so excited! Its our first baby thing! I was so excited i took it out of the box and put it together and walked around the house pushing it. But of coarse we won't have a baby for another 4 months so we had to put it in the shed. Jared didn't want me to put it together and just wanted me to keep it in the box but there was no way i could do that.
This is the one i got
And here it is all packed up for the shed... : (


2 comments:
it was fun to play with it for a night! I can't wait to walk around with you in our matching strollers!
yay!! i love the yellow & gray! awesome colors! can you believe that before too long you'll have a little baby in that thing?! crazy exciting!! :)
Post a Comment