I finally got a memory card for my phone. i had 190 pictures on it and 35 videos. For some reason the videos don't have sound but i'm going to share some of the pictures just for fun!
I went to a UDA convention beginning of this year and one day we went to the top of the Joseph smith building to eat lunch and this was the view.
Sometimes i REALLY want a dog even though EVERYONE tells me not to get one. I look online at adoption places this is the one i wanted to adopt. so cute.
One time i took a figure drawing class. I was going through my portfolio and found this! i sent a picture to my friend. We had this hanging on the back of our door in our apartment we lived in together lol
fun clouds on the way to Idaho
My Brother and sister-in-law's chickens
One time Jen and i made lots and lots of cake pops
When Jared and i went camping on the way up there were cows in the road. Random.

I have tons and tons of pictures of Ethan, Sawyer and Kate. This one is a super old one of Ethan

Ben falling out of his wrap.

Kate and I in tucson

a pretty old one of Kate. I love her expression.

Sawyer. What a cutie.

And thats it. Sorry it was so random!!







3 comments:
Dont get a dog, they are stupid. we will never come over.
that picture of Ethan is the best! my favorite!
you need to get a dog... they are the best!! :) i love finding random pictures that i forgot i had! and i particularly love that drawing. we sure loved him... hahaha!!
Post a Comment