Thursday, April 21, 2011

Baby's First Photoshoot

We are currently in Tucson and I forgot my camera cord so none of my photos can be uploaded onto mom and dad's computer. We did get some professional pictures done at Picture People the other day. I've been getting requests to put them on my blog. So I scanned them in and here they are!



He did very well. We went to see if they could make an appointment for later this week but when we got there they said we could go next. He was happy when we got there but there really is only a hour that he is happy from when he eats to when he needs to go to sleep. The picture people took their time and when they got to us he was getting tired. We got good ones though and these were our favorite. We had just bought a cute new outfit and none of the full body pictures were all that good so you can't see his cute shorts and shoes. sorry. Well when I get home I will have a few more things to blog. Jacob and I are having lots of fun hanging out in the sun and we don't want to leave. Too bad the Costco here doesn't want an amazing employee like Jared.

4 comments:

Kimberlee T said...

Very cute pictures and even cuter in person...love having you in Tucson!

jen and michael said...

Those turned out so good! He is a cutie! We got pictures taken yesterday from Target so we won't get them back for a little.

Amanda Kristeen said...

SOO adorable! Helooks like a little gentleman in that outfit! ;) Love you!!

Jenny said...

He is so cute Dani! He has beautiful green eyes!