My wonderful husband talked my wonderful mother in law into buying me a sewing machine. I'm not sure how fair it was but i'm so so grateful! I love it. after weeks of looking for one and after buying one just to return one because it was no good. We finally bought one at Joannes new. But then my mom found the exact same one used in Tucson. so we returned that one and got the used one. It's definitely older but it was for sure cheaper and works just as well.
So here she is my lovely viking
My first project was Jacob's easter vest
It was my very first time doing button holes and buttons... it turned out a little lopsided.
3 comments:
I'm impressed with you're first project. No one will notice the lopsided once it's on him. He doesn't sit perfectly flat like that.
seriously, no one will notice! you did a great job! i love that fabric! :) ps... next week :) :)
whoohoo!!! Great job!! I love it! Most impressive!! I'm on the lookout for a sewing machine too. Any suggestions?
Post a Comment