We are home from our vacation in Tucson. We had so much fun. We miss Grammy and Papa like crazy but we are glad to be home with daddy again. Jacob had lots of firsts in the past week.
First Flight
He did very well on the plane. I fed him before we got on. He slept through the flight and I fed him at the layover in Vegas. He slept the rest of the way. It's funny how many people talk to you when you have a baby.
First time in Tucson!
I don't have a picture for that...
First time at the bowling ally
He slept through it....
First trip to the zoo
Ethan is at a super cute age for the zoo. He was all over the place.
It was a Good day for the peacocks. Its spring time which means its time to start attracting those lady peacocks who are really good at playing hard to get...
There was a white peacock way over there
Jen and I waited by the giraffes for awhile so we could get a good spot for feeding them
Papa carried Jake for awhile when he started getting grumpy. Thanks papa!
First blowout
Yup thats right it was Jacob's first blowout. Don't ask me how it was only his first but i'm glad he's not a big messy pooper.
We were at Chick Fil A and the changing table thing was in the handicap stall which was out of order and locked so uncle Michael to the rescue! He took Jake into the mens room and cleaned him up for me. Thanks uncle Michael!
First time in the pool
He loved it... well he didn't scream so I figured he loved it. He looked like this...
Is that a love it face?
First time at a wedding
My friend Nicole got married which was the good excuse to get down to Tucson. She was gorgeous and her reception was very nice. Jacob got passed around to everyone and he was very good. I love that I can pass him to anyone.
First Easter
You can't do much with a 4 month old on Easter but Mom did put together a little basket and we dressed him up.
He loves his yellow duck.
We love how is long toes stuck out from these sandals!
First eegees!
Ok so he didn't eat it but I did and that means he got some of it right? Eegees is one of my favorite things in Tucson. I had to document it.
And here's just a couple other pictures
I love these two together
Also you may have noticed in other pictures but Jacob is getting a very strong neck. He loves his tummy time.

1 comment:
So, there are several things I want to say about his post. Hopefully I'll hit most of them. ;)
1. AWESOME zoo pics! I almost feel like I was just there. Which is awesome. Haven't been to the zoo in a while. :) Especially the peacocks. Man, they were showing off!
2. Jacob's getting huge and SOO cute! I love the one when he's watching the animals
3. You look GORGOUS Mrs. I-just-had-a-baby. :) Really cute swimsuit too. ;)
4. I have a lot to say it seems so we should just talk.
5. Love you!
Post a Comment