Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Fathers day

Happy Father's Day all you fathers! I love the fathers in my life and that includes my husband now! He is such a good dad. He loves his son and loves being dad. I started out the morning making him wheat buttermilk blueberry pancakes which were delicious if i do say so myself. Then we were off to church. Jared wore his tie from my mom. It says lots of father's day things like #1 dad and best dad ever!!!

We had gotten each other a wii fit for mother's day/father's day. so I got him a little something. This Dad's root beer and a card.


For dinner Jared had been talking about these chicken burgers from costco that everyone was talking about. I picked some up and we had those. Jared had his with two grilled cheese for the bun and a fried egg. Mine was on flat wheat bread. They were very good.

Jared spent the day relaxing in his jammies... we are not having burgers for breakfast

And then there's my dad. I love him so much. He is the best dad and papa ever! i can't wait to the end of July to spend time with him and my family.


3 comments:

Kimberlee T said...

That pic of Jacob might be the cutest I've ever seen of him! Can't wait to see you July 16!

kendle sue said...

What cute dads you have in your life. and I agree with your Mom... that is SUCH an adorable picture of Jacob! :)

Kimberlee T said...

I was just looking at that sandwich again and I can't believe he ate the whole thing!