So we are obviously very excited! We can't wait to welcome this little girl into our family! Everything is looking normal and on track. I'm doing great. Slightly uncomfortable and starting to have to get up in the middle of the night to pee but no more morning sickness or other things of that nature. We are starting to discuss names. Jacob's had been picked out ever since I could remember so we have a lot more discussing to do for this one. I Can't believe its Christmas and I can't believe three years ago today I was going through the temple with Jared. Crazy what life throws at us. I hope everyone has a safe and merry Christmas!
20 weeks
Here Is Jacob helping daddy baby proof the drawers
And here is his sweet face. Hope we make just as cute girls!
2 comments:
we are so excited for you guys! girls and boys are so fun! I'm sure they will be best friends like kate and sawyer!
Whoohoo! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! :) I'm sure you're little girl will be just as fabulous and adorable as Jacob. Good luck finding a name you both like! :)
Post a Comment