It seems like my blog posts are always out of order. Jared and I did get to be with family on thanksgiving. It was a short trip and I didn't bring my camera but it was so much fun. We drove to Idaho Wednesday morning. I was left with the girls to make pies and Jared ran off to hang out with his brothers. That night we had a wonderful dinner a Tucano's and Thursday morning was full of crazy-ness getting dishes prepared and kids ready. The schedule was. Thanksgiving dinner at the church at noon to 4. Then off to take a family photo at 4. So we all had to be dressed and ready for pictures before dinner. The kids all got dressed for the picture after dinner. Jared and I planned to head home right after the pictures but everyone decided they were too full for pie at the church so we did it at Mark's house after pictures and I could not miss pie. Also on our drive up my car was doing very suspicious things and Jared was working on it with his brothers throughout the two days. They decided it needed a new fuel filter so they also had to replace that before we left. Dinner was delicious. Pies were amazing. My car made it home (the fuel filter didn't fix the problem) and we had so much fun seeing the WHOLE family. Anna the resident photographer had her friend take these group shots and just emailed them to us.
This is everyone
And here is all of Jared's siblings.
Apparently this rarely happens. When there are nine of you spread out through the country its hard to get together. In my 3 years of McLaughlin experience it has happened twice and I'd say that's pretty good. Although i hadn't met Mona's husband until this trip.


1 comment:
good heavens! that's a huge family! i love it! what an adventure! :) i'm glad you had a happy thanksgiving!
Post a Comment