Jared had yesterday and today off of work so I thought we should do something fun. I saw that the living aquarium had a new otter display and thought that would be fun so I looked up where it was and how much tickets would be. We weren't sure if Jacob would even be interested in anything at the aquarium so we decided to go to Cabella's and look at the fish there to save us a few bucks.
He liked watching the fish. It helped that there were some kids next to us feeding them.
We spent some time looking at the animals but he wasn't too interested in them. I don't blame him.
so we did some shopping. Jacob liked the Jacob sized camping chairs
and these super cool camping sunglasses.
We picked out some furniture for our future cabin
and had some fun trying on silly hats at the gift shop.
The big fish were the last on our list. My camera couldn't handle taking pictures of them for some reason. Most of my pictures came out blurry but he liked to watch the fish.
On our way home we stopped at JDawgs to have some dinner. They just opened this one in Orem right across the street from us.
1 comment:
aw. what fun times! how fun that you get a j-dawgs so close! somebody pinned a j-dawgs copycat recipe on pinterest and i am dying to try it and see if it tastes the same... my fingers are crossed! :)
Post a Comment