Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Jacob is 1

I can't believe how old my little boy is and how i'm going to do this all over again this year in May. I was very lucky with Jacob. He was a very good little baby and has been adjusting well to life. So many changes in a year for a baby! He is now... 
Eating solid foods
Given up the bottle
Walking along things
Crawling like a pro
Facing forward in the car
Loves his baths
Loves being outside
Not talking quite yet but getting there
We had a little party for him. We wanted to do a cake but thought it would be more fun to have more people watching then just us so we invited some family over and had cake.












This is what Jacob got for his birthday! Thanks Grammy! He really does love it... you just can't tell.

We went through a car wash


4 comments:

Kristen and Ryan said...

It looks like he liked his cake more than any of my kids liked theirs! Happy Birthday Jacob!

Amanda Kristeen said...

Did you make the cake? It's adorable! :) Jacob is so cute! And I love how I can measure my marriage by how old he is! :)

Kimberlee T said...

He looked so cute. I want to squeeze those cheeks! Wish we could have been there. Happy Birthday Jacob!

kendle sue said...

yay! happy birthday to jacob! it's hard to believe he's already one year old. the cake turned out perfect! :)