Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Valentines Day and Walking

We have been very behind on our blogging. I keep telling mom that I have nothing to blog about and she always asks me what Jacob is doing that is new and that I should blog about that. The biggest thing that Jacob is doing is that he is walking. He walks all over the house and loves it. We haven't been outside much because its so cold for little boys and letting him walk while grocery shopping would be a disaster so we haven't had much experience walking outside of a home. We are excited to go to Grammy and Papa's in two weeks to walk in the Tucson weather. Here's a video of him walking. I wish i could just video tape him wondering around the house and playing but whenever I get the camera out he comes straight for it to play with it. 


Now for Valentine's Day! We didn't do much. Mom sent me some yummy Hershey's chocolate hearts and a cute apron. I'm not a huge fan of milk chocolate plain so I put them in cookies while wearing my pink apron. I felt very festive. Valentine's Day itself was nothing special. I woke up to a display of balloon animals that Jacob loved. I bought Jacob a balloon and Jared two of his favorite things Naked juice and an almond joy. Then we spent the night with some friends eating heart shaped pizza and playing wii.


Cute apron. Cute bump. Chubby face. Gotta love pregnancy

Cookies

There's a balloon lady that comes to Applebee's on Mondays. So Jared can not make balloon animals he had them made for us. There are hearts inside of hearts. Birds kissing inside of hearts. Bears with flowers. and Flowers

2 comments:

Kristen and Ryan said...

so sweet! Big Jacob!

Amanda Kristeen said...

How cute! And you look adorable Elle. :)