For Easter this year we decided not to do baskets because Jacob wouldn't know the difference and he doesn't eat candy or blow bubbles yet. We did do an egg hunt though. I got about 20 eggs and filled them with bunny shaped crackers. We did our hunt on Saturday.
I have two treats that are make Easter Easter for me. Sour starburst jelly beans and a chocolate bunny. I went to See's Candy Friday to pick one up and got two eggs too that I wasn't planning on getting. Oh well. They are yummy.
P.S. Spring is here in Utah. All the trees are blooming. These white ones unfortunately don't smell very good though.
We have started grilling again. We grilled up some chicken to have chicken alfredo french bread pizzas last night. Jacob likes to help daddy and in the process he has learned to say hot because we are always warning him that the bbq is hot.
Our stake conference was today. I thought that was kinda weird but during our stake presidents talk he mentioned that we are so lucky because we have had our stake conference on Easter for the past 4 years. We got home at 12 and took some pictures and put Jacob down. We are headed to Jared's brothers house to have dinner with family tonight. Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!
1 comment:
cute Jacob! Love the white shoes! sounds like you guys have been having fun! Happy Easter!
PS blow some bubbles for that boy!
PSS whats with all the exclamation points?!
Post a Comment