We have been without a computer for awhile. Mom was yelling at me to blog but I couldn't! So here it goes. A few things to catch up on. Its been really nice in Utah until Sunday and then it got cold again but while it was nice out we went to the park and had a picnic and we even had our first BBQ of the season! It was so yummy and it was so nice to be outside. Jacob loves it. Next time we move we need a fenced in backyard for him to run around in.
We took these 3D glasses home from when we saw lion king in 3D. Jacob every once in awhile rediscovers them. This time he found them he liked to put them on himself but can't really get it so he gets super frustrated and throws a fit. But he's pretty cute with them when he isn't frustrated.
Jacob has been getting some molars in and has not been sleeping very well and hasn't been the happiest baby on the block. One day he woke up particularly early and at lunch he was falling asleep at the table.
So now its time for Easter! I made these little guys yesterday to make my house a little more Eastery.
I am 35 weeks today. We had a scare with her being breech but my midwives told me what I could do to flip her and gave me a website that had more ideas. I did most of them and apparently it worked. Or I did all this crazy stuff and she just flipped on her own. I can't believe i'm so close. After Easter is my baby shower, then I'm throwing one for Jen, then Mom comes soon and then I'll have a baby! I'm not going to lie I'm nervous for labor. Last time I was induced and i got the epidural pretty early on so I don't even remember what contractions feel like. I'm sure all will go well but I can't think about it too much or I start to freak out a little inside.
2 comments:
first of all... i had so much fun with you this weekend! i wish we lived closer. anyway.... your kid is just about the cutest thing ever. also... i love your peeps garland! i totally want the link still :)
I miss you!! I loved your description of Jacob & the 3d glasses. ;) You have a midwife?? I would love to hear about it. That's AWESOME. Next baby I'm totally getting one. OB's are OFF my good list.
Post a Comment