I got to throw Jen a baby shower (on moms dime of course) I might have gone a little overboard but I loved it and it turned out really cute!
The theme was "She's about to POP!" so we had POPtart POPs, POP em's, Cake POPs, POPcorn and soda POP.
Jen and mom made these tissue paper balls and the cute banners. Sorry Jen for the picture with your eyes closed.
Michael was going to take the boys somewhere but two people brought their kids so they had their own party.
Jen got lots of cute things
Alayna graduated so Lori and Emily were in town! perfect timing! they got to come too. PS congratulations on graduating Alayna! and I'm pretty sure today was Emily's birthday. I should have given her the extra lollipop. Sorry Emily and happy birthday!
And here we are pregnant sisters! Can't wait to have these babies and get them together a lot. Also notice the cute balloon arrangement behind us. So fun! Love you Jen! Congratulations on having a baby girl and thanks for letting me plan your shower!
5 comments:
Great job Dani! Cute pregnant sisters too! Can't wait to come and see the new baby girls!
oh my gosh! you did such a great job! and shoot... youre about to pop too! i love love love the prego sister pictures. i hope someday that is me and my sisters. how fun.
ps... i love your lolliPOPs too! seriously... such a great job!
so fun! everything turned out great! I'm sad I wasn't there!
you are such an adorable pregnant lady! :) I love it - ps, I did notice the balloons. Very cute - the whole thing! We should talk... like tomorrow! Love you!
That is the CUTEST theme! Looks like a great party! Can't wait to see your own baby girl soon!
Post a Comment