Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pioneer Day!

Happy Pioneer Day!! weirdest holiday ever. ok maybe not. i love pioneers and i love that we have a day to celebrate them.. only in utah. So! because of Pioneer day i got off work at 1!! and now i have time to blog so here is a few things i should have blogged about a while ago!!

COLORADO!

i finally got some pictures of the family reunion in colorado. Not all of them but some.


ok so they were only the golfing ones but they sure are cute with their matching outfits!

and here is they're devoted fans! if they all went pro we would be there taking pictures!
DECORATING!...again??
Yup thats right! Kendle and i MOVED!... next door. we decided we couldn't stand the roofing smell that was coming in from when they fixed the roof and complained to the office. we ended up looking into 52 to see if it smelled and it didn't. so we protested to move and got the 50 dollars waved and taadaa we are here! its just us two right now and we are having so much fun decorating this apartment.
We were thinking black white and purple when we did this....

The room...



last but not least... BATMAN the dark knight!

We went to the 12AM opening show!!! and like true fans that go to an opening night showing at 12AM we went all out!

we went to applebees for some free food thanks to mr manager! also to get some weird looks! it was great!

Kendle couldn't keep a straight batman face. so we went with smiles! love the masks!!

This is Jared's "kiss me i'm batman" face..

We had so much fun! I'll try to keep up with my blogging better!!

4 comments:

Kristen and Ryan said...

looks like fun. I wish I had cute brown couches....curse my forgetfulness!!! I'm starting a business....

Kimberlee T said...

that is the danielle evil look that i remember so well!

The Marshall Family said...

Sweet masks, Seth says that he wants one. I have seen that kissy face on jared before. . . where was that???

Amanda Kristeen said...

Elle! Oh my gosh that looks so fun! Dressing up for midnight openings has got to be one of my favorite things EVER. :) I love the shirts and masks!