So all of my one niece and two nephews on my side have birthdays right next to each other so just like we had one birthday party for all i am doing one blog for all.
Starting with Kate. April 29th.
Kate and I had a lot of fun together when i lived close by but for the past year and a half i haven't been able to spend much time with her. Kate is now in Houston and I'm in Provo. We have fun talking on Oovoo once in awhile now and the occasional phone call. I sure love her and love when we do get to spend time together! I Love you Kate! Happy third birthday!!
Sawyer has been in Houston most of his life so I've only gotten to see him in Kristen's blog and on Oovoo most of his life. He is so cute too and I'm sad i don't get to be his favorite aunt like i was with Kate but i still love him all the same! Love you Sawyer! Happy 1st birthday!

And last but not least Ethan. May 5th.
Ethan lives in Provo so i get to see him a lot! I LOVE it! and i definitely love being his favorite aunt. We have a lot of fun and I'm excited for the summer so we can have tons more fun times! I love you Ethan! Happy 1st birthday!


**************************************************

And last but not least Ethan. May 5th.
Ethan lives in Provo so i get to see him a lot! I LOVE it! and i definitely love being his favorite aunt. We have a lot of fun and I'm excited for the summer so we can have tons more fun times! I love you Ethan! Happy 1st birthday!
**************************************************

2 comments:
We are glad you get to be here too Auntie Dani! We love you and thanks for the birthday wishes!
yay for aunt dani and happy birthday to your cute nephews and niece!! :)
Post a Comment