I just got this DVD....
When i blogged about the other one and was looking for a picture of it i ran into this one. I'm all about girls having to work out differently then boys so i had to get this DVD. I bought it off of amazon for pretty cheap and i got it today and i absolutely LOVE it! The main difference with this one is that it has a yoga section and a pilaties section. So today i did speed intervals which in that they have someone doing lower impact which i need right now because i'm so out of shape. the other DVD didn't have that. Then i did Yoga. Love it! Love working out now which is a BIG step! The only problem is now Jared and i are waisting money on our gym memberships. We went for awhile everyday but it just kinda stoped. At least i'm working out.
1 comment:
love the new blog name...who thought of that??? hehe
Post a Comment