So you all may know my sister Kristen got second place by losing 27 pounds in her apartment complexes biggest loser. Kristen has always been a workout freak. She loves to work out and she loves to eat. I love to eat and don't love to work out. I don't hate it though so thats a start. Anyway, she came to visit Provo and Jen and I were with her and she started talking about doing the biggest loser with us because she started to slack on her diet after the competition was over. So now we are doing it as sisters and today is the first day! Kristen is pretty dang excited. Jen and i are worried about losing 20 dollars. We all put 20 dollars in and who ever loses the most gets it. The deadline is the family reunion at bear lake!
My starting weight is 158
So good luck to my sisters! We are all going to look smokin hot!
My starting weight is 158
So good luck to my sisters! We are all going to look smokin hot!
4 comments:
good luck!! hope all is going well for you guys!
dude. youre totally gonna win this! :)
Good luck! But I don't think you need to lose any weight, you always look amazing! :)
wahoo! I'm so excited! nice blog name. and I can't see any pictures....is it just me? and I want to see the pictures especially of your apartment....anyways, I'm going to finally weigh in tomorrow!!!g
Post a Comment