i LOVE these types of pictures!! they're my favorite. you are so stinking cute, by the way! also... who would have thought that dress was so awesome as a maternity outfit! fantastic!! :)
I like those pictures too and I think you look way cute. You should be my personal dresser... and EVERYONES face gets fat. Remeber Bethanny? Or Jessica Simpson...who isn't even pregnant? You look great Dani and I can't wait to meet your little guy. But CRAZY!
2 comments:
i LOVE these types of pictures!! they're my favorite. you are so stinking cute, by the way! also... who would have thought that dress was so awesome as a maternity outfit! fantastic!! :)
I like those pictures too and I think you look way cute. You should be my personal dresser...
and EVERYONES face gets fat. Remeber Bethanny? Or Jessica Simpson...who isn't even pregnant?
You look great Dani and I can't wait to meet your little guy. But CRAZY!
Post a Comment