Thursday, March 31, 2011

3 months

Jacob is three months old today!




Mom bought me this sling and I've been using it more and more. I love it when he gets one leg out and falls asleep.



We celebrated Jacob's birthday by going to Pizza Pie Cafe... also it was 1.50 off yesterday


the thing about pizza buffets... why eat the crust? or why eat the whole piece?
i wonder how much food gets waisted there...



I also made this wreath! I needed something neutral that I could add a little something to to make it festive.


Sorry this was such a random post

4 comments:

Amanda Kristeen said...

No apologies! I liked it! And it's not like all of life fits neatly together in one themed post. First of all - my goodness!! He is getting big! It's fun, because I always remember how old he is because he was born on our honeymoon!

That sling looks awesome and comfy and I love your cute wreath.

Love you Elle!

kendle sue said...

i really do love your wreath. so fantastic. and i really do love your son... so fantastic-er. haha... i cannot wait for you guys to come down here! i'm getting so so excited!! :)

The Marshall Family said...

I want to kiss him he is so cutie!

Kimberlee T said...

That first picture he looks like he is giving you some "attitude". Taking after his momma is he? Oh that is sooo cute!