Sunday, May 10, 2009

Last Night

Jared is working a lot these days and yesterday i worked on cleaning the house and i organized the second bedroom AGAIN and i think I'm finally happy with it for now. theres only so many things you can do with suitcases and boxes. now it just feels more open and organized. I work out in that room now so I'm in there more then i use to be so i had to do something about it.




Once i was done with everything and just sitting watching Baby Mama and i was like hey i should do something. I had hung two canvas on the wall in the second bedroom to inspire me to paint. one some of you may know. I started it while jared and i were dating and then never finished it. So i put on a painting movie...(Painting movies=Sabrina, pride and prejudice, sense and sensibility...etc) and finished it! i wasn't too happy with it while i was doing it but i made some changes with what i was doing and i think i like it now. here it is! All you painters out there please be brutally honest... any thing i might need to change or anything.

3 comments:

kendle sue said...

hey!! high five for organizing!! awesome job!

and i seriously love that painting!! im so happy you finally finished it! :)

The Marshall Family said...

Beautiful painting!!! I am so impressed. happy to be able to call you family!

I would love to take pics for you guys any time!!! I had so much fun taking madelynn's pics so I can't wait to do it again!

Kimberlee T said...

I think that would look good in my house! hint hint