For my birthday Jared and i got breakfast at kneaders and headed on over to our place to put together some furniture. we were there all day.
desk
desk
Jacobs dresser
Jacob hanging out with me
He got board with his car seat
almost there
It took me forever cuz this little guy needed me so much
done!
on to the crib
I can't take full credit for this one. Jared helped hammer all those slats in.
Jareds desk
on to the entertainment center that we didn't finish until the next day.
It was a long day and I forgot may camera so these are all phone pictures. sorry mom
Jacob hanging out with me
He got board with his car seat
almost there
It took me forever cuz this little guy needed me so much
done!
on to the crib
I can't take full credit for this one. Jared helped hammer all those slats in.
Jareds desk
on to the entertainment center that we didn't finish until the next day.
It was a long day and I forgot may camera so these are all phone pictures. sorry mom













2 comments:
Yes we can!
Bob.
;) I love the crossed out confused man on the directions. :)
Love IKEA and their million parts but your hard work paid off. Look at all the cute stuff.
Post a Comment