Once upon a time my Grandpa Wilbanks made me a rocking horse. I have pictures of me when i was little naked on this horse.
My mom has been keeping it for me. We wanted to refinish it. when they came down for the blessing she decided to get it refinished so she could bring it to me. My dad sanded it and put the handle back on because it had broken off. My mom painted the base browns and My best friend Kendle painted the details. She's pretty much amazing. I was thinking i was going to be the one refinishing it. I was really nervous about painting the details on. So when mom told me she was going to have Kendle do it i was relieved and knew it would be amazing.
And it is!
And on another note here's Jacob in his bath. We took off the newborn net and he loves it.
We also took a walk. I want to get into the habit of taking more walks. Jacob loves them. He's getting better at sitting up and is liking it more

4 comments:
That horse is SOOO darling! I know Kendle was very pleased with how it turned out! I can't believe how big Jacob is already! Such a cutie!!!
I was so excited to hear what you thought! I LOVE it! And that cute big boy too!
i think it looks perfect in jacob's nursery!! :) ps... i cannot wait for next month!
First of all - super cute horse and great job Kendle! Second of all, woa! Jacob looks HUGE in those stroller pictures! Seriously crazy! Love ya Elle!
Post a Comment