Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to me

It was my birthday! Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes!
My sister made me a red cake which is a birthday wish come true. Red velvet cake is a Wilbanks tradition. I had a heart shaped red cake every year for most of my life. It is a pretty hard cake to make but Jen did it! She's pretty much amazing and it was soo good and i'm pretty sure i ate most of it! Both of our husbands think its the most disgusting cake ever. so sad.

Jared made me my favorite dinner ever. Tostadas made with Amanda's Mexican rice. I could eat it with no meat but Jared is a meat kind of man so we made shredded chicken. Delicioso!
when Jen told Ethan to tell me what they had been practicing he said "Happy cake auntie!"
i think he meant happy birthday but he was just so excited about the cake
 gotta love the just out of the shower look
 i forgot to take pictures before so this is the left overs... sooo good

Side note...
Ethan loves Jacob. It's so cute and so sad that they aren't together anymore. 

1 comment:

Amanda Kristeen said...

Happy day! Looks like a fabulous day! So cute! And so... I was just remembering. I sent you something for your b-day, but I had your OLD address. Does Jen still live there? Or something? I totally forgot that you had moved!