So I'm sorry i don't blog much. nothing really happens to the Mclaughlin family these days. Jared is always working nights therefore he's never around when things are happening or on holidays like Halloween. I am also pretty busy with work and school and being at Jen's house.
Please look at Jen and Micheal's blogs on updates of the things happening in our life. I've been pretty much adopted in their family when it comes to fun fall things like going to the pumpkin patch and Devin going on his mission and trick or treating.
A few McLaughlin things though. I've finished school and am now searching for a job. My job at ALA is going fine. Jared is possibly transferring to the bakery at costco and is still going to school. Jared's family was in town for conference but i didn't get any pictures to share with everyone. my poor little camera is getting annoying in its old age.
Sorry again blog readers hopefully i'll get into the swing of blog things soon. love you!
Sorry again blog readers hopefully i'll get into the swing of blog things soon. love you!
1 comment:
yeah, you are boring. so boring that I only get your news from jen's blog already and I totally missed the jib jab thing. sawyer is one cute baby face! it was all hilarious! Kate would love it...I'll have to show it to her when she's awake.
wish we could adopt you into our family!
good luck finding a job!
Post a Comment