Kendle has always been my inspiration and my partner in painting. One of the best parts of living with her was her advice and expertise on painting. I had many sketches that i wanted to paint just never got around to it. I kept getting texts frome kendle with her paintings asking me what i thought or i would see on her blog what she had recently painted and i was jealous... lol so inspiration through jealousy and kendles amazing talent. Anyway so i finished 3 paintings that have been on paper for so long and now are finally on canvas. check em out!
The brown squares are in my bathroom above my toilet. The other two are just hanging in the second bedroom. It was fun to paint again. I hope i do it more and more
2 comments:
sigh.
i miss you, dan!
its been so fun to see your paintings... i LOVE your texture on the owl painting... arent palette knives the best? lol... youre other paintings are great too! :) we both need to keep this up!
love you!
<3
i miss you too ken! and yes yes we do
Post a Comment