Monday, March 7, 2011

A Tid Bit

Jacob was blessed yesterday and lots of family came to town.
This is just a little bit. I didn't take very many pictures... as always but there are more to come. 
My mom and dad came for Saturday and Sunday. She brought me lots of fun things i will blog later.
Jared's mom and dad came from Tuesday to Monday so we got a little more time with them and she bought me something fun that i will blog about later. so for now here are a few pictures.


fighting sleep and staring at who knows what...


2 comments:

kendle sue said...

bahaha! i love that video... i so wish i could have come too! i really do want to meet my little jakey poo! :) cant wait to see what you blog next!

Amanda Kristeen said...

First of all, you look beautiful! Cute dress and I love your long hair.
Second, congrats! What a special day!
Third, I kind of REALLY wish I could see what he's looking at. It seems intriguing! :)